Assist with or perform repairs and maintenance of equipment and the physical structure of the Resort.
- Conduct minor repairs and maintenance on plumbing, physical structure, electrical fixtures, machinery, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, kitchen and laundry equipment, hand and power tools, carpenter, electrician and plumbing tools.
- Inspect and observe equipment in operation for defects. Listens for sounds to locate causes of trouble.
- Replace drive belts and filters on equipment, clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, pulleys and other parts.
- Replace washers and seals and clear clogged drains.
- Prep and paint walls, floors, wood work and fixtures of the hotel.
- Repair wooden structures, wall vinyl, brick, concrete and sheetrock walls.
- Replace switches, receptacles and light bulbs throughout the hotel.
- Respond to guest requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Adhere to all fire, safety and security procedures according to hotel policies.
- Measure, cut and install pipe and tubing for gas and water.
- Make and repair shelves, partitions and other wooden structures.
- Repair and replace locks.
- Perform minor repairs to swimming pool and equipment.
- Comply with all policies and standard operating procedures of the resort and management company.
Minimum of one (1) year as a general maintenance technician experience required. Hospitality background preferred.
We offer great benefits and perks. Medical, dental, vision, ancillaries, sister property hotel discount, housing based on availability, and much more.
Isla Bella Beach Resort is a 5 star 4 diamond hotel located on its own private island in the Florida Keys. We are located in Marathon, FL with 199 guest rooms, spa, marketplace, several restaurants, 10,000 sq. ft. meeting space, and 5 pools. Check us out online at islabellabeachresort.com and become part of the family today!