On- Call Banquet Server & Setup
The Banquet Server is responsible for greeting and serving banquet guests to ensure efficient and exceptional customer service. Assist banquet department with setup and breakdown with events when needed.
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all food products.
- Retrieve and deliver food and drinks to guests in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Check food before serving it to guest to ascertain that appearance, temperature and portions are correct.
- Continuously check on the needs of guests at events and respond in a proactive manner to any guest concerns to resolve.
- Remove china, glassware, silverware, etc. from tables at the conclusion of the meal period and deliver to the stewarding area.
- Serve alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages in accordance with federal, state, local and company regulations
- Ensure serving station is well-stocked at all times.
- Set banquet tables to meet function specifications.
- Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships.
- Assist others with side work including, but not limited to cleaning, stocking, folding silverware, breaking down trays, etc.
- Attend meetings/training as required by management.
- Perform duties, special assignments and projects as requested by management.
-Experience working as a server in a luxury resort.
We offer great benefits and perks. Medical, dental, vision, ancillaries, sister property hotel discount, housing based on availability, and much more.
Isla Bella Beach Resort is a 5 star 4 diamond hotel located on its own private island in the Florida Keys. We are located in Marathon, FL with 199 guest rooms, spa, marketplace, several restaurants, 10,000 sq. ft. meeting space, and 5 pools. Check us out online at islabellabeachresort.com and become part of the family today!