Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of guest rooms including, reporting room status discrepancies and maintenance problems to supervisor.
- Clean amount of guest rooms/suites as assigned up to the standards described in the hotel S.O.P.'s.
- Clean guest bathrooms, bedrooms and sitting areas to a high level of cleanliness according to hotel standards.
- Make beds with clean linen and place clean linen in bathrooms daily.
- Dust rooms (including all end tables, desks, coffee tables, dressers, etc.) on a daily basis.
- Vacuum all guest rooms daily.
- Replace room amenities, literature and other items as prescribed by hotel S.O.P.'s.
- Clean doors, mirrors and other surfaces in the room.
- Empty wastebaskets and ashtrays. Replace wastebasket liner and clean ashtrays.
- Remove food trays, dishes, glasses, etc. from rooms.
- Check closets for the proper number of hangers and laundry bags and replace as needed.
- Handle all guest requests as soon as possible.
- Maintain supplies, linen and materials as provided.
- Responsible for any assigned keys.
- Return lost items to housekeeping at the end of the day.
- Communicate all cleaned rooms to supervisor.
- Return to unfinished rooms as requested to complete tasks or replace missing items.
- Maintain knowledge of cleaning supplies issued daily to ensure they are used according to instructions to avoid injury/ accidents or damage to hotel property.
- Check with supervisor upon completion of room assignments before leaving for the day.
- Assist with preventive cleaning program as assigned.
- Attend all meetings related to housekeeping.
- Must have one year previous housekeeping experience in commercial setting. Hotel experience preferred
Isla Bella Beach Resort is a 5 star 4 diamond hotel located on its own private island in the Florida Keys. We are located in Marathon, FL with 199 guest rooms, spa, marketplace, several restaurants, 10,000 sq. ft. meeting space, and 5 pools. Check us out online at islabellabeachresort.com and become part of the family today!