Executive housekeepers direct and control housekeeping operations and staff of the housekeeping department. An executive housekeeper, co-ordinates between housekeeping crews to inspect assigned areas to ensure standards are met. An executive housekeeper manages many priorities and demands and is able to solve problems, support staff, as well as perform the duties of a housekeeper when required.
- Establish and/or implement operating procedures and standards
- Plan and coordinate the activities of housekeeping supervisors and their crew
- Coordinate inspection or inspect assigned areas to ensure standards are met
- Apply human resource management skills, such as hiring, training, scheduling and evaluating performance
- Complete financial management tasks, such as setting and adhering to a budget
- Handle administrative tasks
- Bachelors in hospitality management
- 5 years experience as a housekeeping manager
- Previous experience in a luxury resort
We offer great benefits and perks. Medical, dental, vision, ancillaries, sister property hotel discount, housing based on availability, and much more.
Isla Bella Beach Resort is a 5 star 4 diamond hotel located on its own private island in the Florida Keys. We are located in Marathon, FL with 199 guest rooms, spa, marketplace, several restaurants, 10,000 sq. ft. meeting space, and 5 pools. Check us out online at islabellabeachresort.com and become part of the family today!