The Bar Back will assist in cleaning the bar, preparing garnishes, ensuring the bar is well stocked with napkins, straws, glassware, garnishes, and all other necessities, and taking on other duties to support the Bartender and ensure that the bar operates smoothly.
- Assisting with opening and closing duties, such as restocking the bar with garnishes, straws, and napkins, ensuring that Bartenders have clean towels, glassware, etc.
- Ensuring bar is well-stocked with ice, liquor, wine, and beer.
- Checking taps and appliances to confirm that they are working properly, making minor repairs, or changing out kegs, if needed.
- Keeping the bar clean by wiping down surfaces, sweeping and mopping, removing soiled glassware, scrubbing coolers and storage areas, and emptying trash receptacles.
- Learning about menu items and memorizing cocktail recipes.
- Taking orders, preparing drinks, bussing tables, opening tabs, and processing payments especially during peak hours.
- Speaking to customers, answering questions, handling complaints.
- Maintain records and report levels of usage to assist in the reordering process and ensuring that delivered items are stored properly.
- Previous full service restaurant experience preferred.
We offer great benefits and perks. Medical, dental, vision, ancillaries, sister property hotel discount, housing based on availability, and much more.
Isla Bella Beach Resort is a 5 star 4 diamond hotel located on its own private island in the Florida Keys. We are located in Marathon, FL with 199 guest rooms, spa, marketplace, several restaurants, 10,000 sq. ft. meeting space, and 5 pools. Check us out online at islabellabeachresort.com and become part of the family today!