The function of a Bellman is to work closely with the Front Desk Staff, Management and other hotel departments in providing guest assistance with luggage, transportation and miscellaneous needs. Often the first and last person a guest sees while staying at the resort is the Bellman. The care and attention that goes with this position is crucial to the success of a hotel as they convey a critical message to the guests about the property’s commitment to service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Greet guests in a friendly manner and offer assistance with luggage
• Baggage handling
• Communicate with other departments in a friendly and professional manner
• Be aware of local attractions and restaurants and make recommendations to guests
• Accurately communicate with other shifts regarding issues arising from day to day operations
• Other duties as required
• Previous hospitality experience preferred
• Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal essential
• Ability to work in a multi-tasking, fast paced environment
• Demonstrated strong customer service skills
• Ability to work all shifts, including weekends, evenings, and holidays
Isla Bella Beach Resort is a 5 star 4 diamond hotel located on its own private island in the Florida Keys. We are located in Marathon, FL with 199 guest rooms, spa, marketplace, several restaurants, 10,000 sq. ft. meeting space, and 5 pools. Check us out online at islabellabeachresort.com and become part of the family today!